THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE 2012 ROGERS SANTA CLAUS PARADE A SUCCESS! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT YEAR ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, 2013!
PARADE DATE & TIME:
- Date: Sunday, December 2, 2012
- Time: 1:00 p.m.
2012 PARADE ROUTE:
2012 COAST CAPITAL SAVINGS CHRISTMAS SQUARE:
- 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Located at the Vancouver Art Gallery
Come out and join in on the family fun pre-parade festivities! There will be live entertainment on the main stage, Decorate a Gingerbread Man, Write a Letter to Santa and much more!
VIP SEATING PACKAGES: SOLD OUT!
Looking for the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE? For the first time, branded VIP bleacher sections are being sold to businesses and the community. These are great gifts for staff, families, clients and shareholders as well as a fantastic alternative to holiday parties! These hosted seats include Krispy Kreme snacks and Starbucks beverages! VIP SEATS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! BOOK EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS FOR NEXT YEAR.
BEST PLACES TO WATCH:
With a long parade route, there will be great viewing along the entire route.
ROAD CLOSURES AND PARKING RESTRICTIONS:
For a complete list of streets and times that roads are closed, please click here.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Go for classic west coast style (fleece, waterproof jackets and comfortable waterproof footwear).
- Dress in layers to keep warm.
- Remember that umbrellas will block the view, so please leave them at home.
Secure your spot on Santa’s nice list! Follow these Rogers Santa Claus Parade protocols
- Respect parade officials. Your safety and that of your family is paramount. Obey all instructions to avoid Santa’s naughty list!
- S marks the spot – someone else’s that is! Never move or occupy an empty chair. This curbside spot has been reserved.
- Wear your rain gear. Umbrellas block the view.
- Be nice. Please allow those in wheelchairs front row, curb side viewing of the parade. Also, allow families with children to sit in front. We short people appreciate it too!
- Say “excuse me” or “I’m sorry” if you bump or step on someone in the crowd.
- Don’t smoke.
- Property…a respectful reminder: climbing on or sitting atop anything belonging to Citytv, Canada Post, dumpster companies, et al is a definite don’t!
LOST AND FOUND:
For lost items, contact the Parade office 604.689.1889 after the parade
To connect with the Parade, please email us or give us a call at 604.689.1889